What Next for the Blog?

Now that the trip is behind me and my initial reactions to it have been written, I certainly do not want this blog to go to waste. For future blogs, I want to be able to include the following:

- Reviews of books about the Holocaust (mostly non-fiction, at this stage)
- Reviews of films about the Holocaust
- Articles from different websites, such as BBC News, that relate to the Holocaust or other issues on genocide, prejudice, racism etc.
- Any questions that I may be asked in regards to the blog, Holocaust education etc.
- Poetry or prose that I have written (including that which I initially wrote after my second trip to Auschwitz)

If you have any further suggestions or there's something in particular that you would like to see, if I can provide it, I will. Just email me or comment on this blog :)