Calling All West Midlands/London Holocaust Educational Trust Ambassadors!


Have you ever taken part in the Holocaust Educational Trust's 'Lessons from Auschwitz' Project, or are you currently taking part in it?

Not sure what to do with your 'Next Steps', want to do something beyond the project or struggling for support for a potential idea?

Do you live in the West Midlands or London?

If so, I would really love to hear from you!

As a Regional Ambassador for the Trust, sharing my duties between the West Midlands and London, I feel it is my mission to become more involved with Ambassadors in both areas. Hundreds of fantastic 'Next Steps' projects are created every year in response to the project; additionally, many people who have completed the project create their own events, assemblies and activities in their local community to raise awareness about the Holocaust and our need to educate people on it. The hard work does not go unnoticed. I know the Trust are always delighted by the feedback and projects that they receive in return, and as a Regional Ambassador I am extremely proud to have the opportunity to offer help and support to Ambassadors from these two regions.

Even if it's just to tell me about what you've been up to, I really would like to hear from you. I know of many fantastic things that are happening but there are many others that I don't hear about, and the people whose time and effort have gone into the organisation and promotion of events deserve to be commended. I am also happy to publicise events more widely, if this is possible.

If you have any comments, questions, suggestions or are in need of some advice, please email aweekinauschwitz@gmail.com and I will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.

In the 21st century, Holocaust education starts with us - let's make that achievement is being recognised and appreciated even further.