Reflections on This Blog in 2012

This blog has now been running for six months, and has become a huge part of my life. I would love to be able to write even more posts sometimes, but of course, factors such as university work and illness can get in the way. I can only, however, say an absolutely huge thank you to everyone that has ever visited this blog, if only once. Those who have commented, given suggestions and spread the word have also helped immensely, and your feedback is invaluable.

I thought I would end this year on a somewhat statistical note, so that the readers and visitors to this blog can have a little insight into what I see behind the scenes, as it were.

Top 10 Countries by Blog Views
1. United Kingdom
2. United States of America
3. Germany
4. France
5. Poland
6. Russia
7. Serbia
8. Canada
9. Australia
10. Netherlands

Visits have also come from countries such as Singapore, Japan, Sri Lanka, Latvia, China and France, amongst others! This is certainly not the most viewed blog, but I am amazed at just how global it has become.

Top 3 Posts by Blog Views
1. Jasenovac? No, I Hadn't Heard of It Either
2. The 'Hauntings' of Auschwitz?
3. 'Horrible Histories' and the Holocaust

I like to keep my blog posts fairly varied. If you ever have a suggestion or request as to what you'd like to see, don't hesitate to comment or let me know.

Blog Views So Far: 3,002

I wish every one of my readers a very Happy New Year and a fantastic 2013.