Krakow Ghetto, Then And Now: A Short Tribute

Almost all the while that I walked around the old Jewish District and area of the former ghetto in Krakow, as cliche as it may sound, I had extracts from the 'Schindler's List' soundtrack in my head. It truly is a wonderful soundtrack in terms of capturing the mood of the place, even in the present day. Thus I had the idea to create a very brief video tribute to the victims of the Krakow Ghetto showing photographs from then and now. Where I have been able to, I have shown the same place from both times, but the idea to make such a video only came to me recently so they are not perfectly matched.

Hopefully YouTube will not mute the sound due to copyright issues (!) because the track I have chosen, appropriately, is 'Jewish Town (Krakow Ghetto - Winter '41)' from the same soundtrack. Please do let me know what you think.